We are looking for experienced, licensed realtors to join our team of award winning agents!
At Canon Real Estate, we strive to make the buying and selling journey as efficient and stress-free as possible by giving our customers every resource they need. Helping buyers and sellers with real estate purchase and sales has been our core service since 1983.
We pride ourselves in being exceptional members of our community and place a high value on our community, supporting local charities and organizations.
As a Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent, you will…
- Work closely with clients to identify properties that meet their criteria.
- Cultivate rapport with potential buyers and assist with their home buying needs.
- Multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative.
- Use technology to engage clients.
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations.
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not.
- Follow up with clients after their transaction.
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales services in your community.
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients.
As an employer, we will…
- Provide you with a professional and friendly work environment that allows all team members to thrive.
- Provide you with the flexibility to plan your own schedule, so you can have a healthy work/life balance.
- Offer you a competitive commission rate.
- Equip you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market.
We look forward to adding to our team and learning more about you!
Please send your inquiry to:
ABR, CRS, ePRO, SRS, Realtor
- No categories
Thank you for all the work you did to help us sell our house in Easthampton. You did a great job! I knew you would from the first time I met you! Your hard work and great personality really paid off for us!
D.C. - Warren, MA