Where You Work Matters!
Are you looking for a change of environment and a workplace that values big hearts over big egos? At Canon, we are fundamentally different in the way we treat our employees and our customers. At the end of the day, we are all a team and work to build each other up. There’s a reason why many of our agents have been with us for 20+ years.
We are looking to add to our team of award-winning agents! At Canon Real Estate, we strive to make the buying and selling journey as efficient and stress-free as possible by giving our customers every resource they need. Helping buyers and sellers with real estate purchases and sales has been our core service since 1983.
Interested in a Real Estate Career?
Here’s how we can help you:
- Provide a professional and friendly work environment that allows team members to thrive.
- Provide you with an actual office and your own private dedicated workspace with a full office suite of supplies and technology at no cost to you! This includes photo-quality printers/copiers, literature, computers, transaction management software, signage, and more.
- You will have the ability to create your own schedule because life is about creating a healthy work/life balance.
- Offer you a competitive commission split.
- Equip you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market.
- Provide you with one-on-one training with some of the top real estate agents in the Pioneer Valley.
- Provide you with state-of-the-art marketing resources to ensure your success.
- We are one of the only agencies in the area with a professional photographer on staff. This means every home looks its best and is marketed through multiple channels to give your listing maximum visibility.
Already convinced? Jump to the contact form below, or keep scrolling for more information (and pictures of a cute dog).
Our In-House Resources Include:
At Canon, we have always placed a strong focus on community involvement. We LOVE where we live and continuously support local charities, organizations, and events to help make our community a better place.
A few of the organizations we’ve supported this year:
Award Winning Recognition
Customer satisfaction has always been our most important metric. If you treat people well with honesty and respect, everything else falls into place. Thanks to the support of our amazing clients, we have been voted the Best Real Estate Agency in the Pioneer Valley for the past 12 years.